We are seeking a WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics.
Experience Level: 2+ years
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge on how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Willingness to upskill.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred
- Understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
Hybrid WFH policy
Annual company retreat