The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred along with an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
Experience Level: 2-5 years
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience in building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable in working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge on how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Willingness to upskill.