Are you a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) / Agile Coach looking forward to lead high-impact web and mobile projects in a fast-paced environment with the culture of a startup?? We are seeking a Certified Scrum Master who is innovative, collaborative, approachable and enjoy working with passionate people.
In this role you will be responsible to support our growing engineering and product teams in creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. You will be coaching development teams to help them maximise their potential both at the team level, as well as individually. If you are a team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude, we’d love to talk to you!
Experience Level: 6+ years
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Agile processes, manage and execute backlog refining sessions for sprint teams, and provide recommendations based on metrics evaluated.
- Backlog grooming including prioritisation. Ensure prioritisation of features/capabilities with the customer to ensure higher priority items are identified and implemented first.
- Take responsibility for impediments including resolving impediments, providing guidance for removing impediments, and escalating impediments to ensure quick resolution.
- Facilitation of technical discussions, decision making, impediment resolution and conflict resolution.
- Ensure transparency to the scrum team by facilitating internal and external communication.
- Perform continual assessment of the maturity of the scrum team and providing coaching and insight in support of greater maturity.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement including active facilitation.
- Certification as a Scrum Master (CSM) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master, leading complex cross-functional projects with thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Experience in Software Technology, either in a Product, Software Development, or Quality Assurance role.
- Experience coaching both product and engineering members on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Ability to facilitate scrum processes and regularly rolling up their sleeves to help the team meet commitments while continually seeking to improve our processes and scrum execution.
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills to provide clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to senior executives, project champions and portfolio management.
- Experience in using Aha!, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Previous enterprise and startup experience is preferred.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Choice of hardware to work
- Team lunch