White Rabbit Group depends upon SysOps Engineers for the development, operation, and improvement of critical business systems. As a part of the team, you will architect and deploy integrated software and hardware solutions to enable a delightful user experience in and out of the office. Your ability to break down complex topics into simple terms will assist and educate users, empowering them to self-serve where appropriate.
Experience Level: 3+ years
- You will give a face to our internal technology infrastructure and services and often be the first point of contact for internal IT concerns.
- Work within the Technical Operations team on a day-to-day basis to address support requests and requirements for new infrastructure/software implementations.
- Work with the broader business to solve customer issues such as integrations requirements.
- Assist in developing the infrastructure/software using automated tools and writing or employing routines to support and manage the platform.
- Knowledge of Windows / Linux / server and desktop operating system
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Create and verify backup data.
- Update systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Understand the functioning of networking and LAN.
- Good knowledge in Web Servers, NFS, DNS.
- Experience in cloud service providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Experience in Apache, Nginx, Ubuntu, DNS, hosted services, MySQL, PHP, Wordpress, cPanel, Monitoring tools.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch