White Rabbit Group depends upon SysOps Engineers for the development, operation, and improvement of critical business systems. As a part of the team, you will architect and deploy integrated software and hardware solutions to enable a delightful user experience in and out of the office.
You will give a face to our internal technology infrastructure and services and often be the first point of contact for internal IT concerns. Your ability to break down complex topics into simple terms will assist and educate users, empowering them to self-serve where appropriate.
Experience Level: 1-2 years
- Work within the Technical Operations team on a day-to-day basis to address support requests and requirements for new infrastructure/software implementations.
- Work with the broader business to solve customer issues such as integrations requirements.
- Assist in developing the infrastructure/software using automated tools and writing or employing routines to support and manage the platform.
- Knowledge of Windows / Linux / server and desktop operating system.
- Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Monitor system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Create and verify backup data.
- Update systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Understand the functioning of networking and LAN.
- Good knowledge in Web Servers, NFS, DNS.
- Experience in cloud service providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Experience in Apache, Nginx, Ubuntu, DNS, hosted services, MySQL, PHP, Wordpress, cPanel, Monitoring tools.