Are you an inspired Ruby on Rails Software Developer? If you’re passionate about solving large and complex problems and want to see your work make a major difference, then this is the right opportunity and the right time for you. Come join the White Rabbit family!
Our team culture emphasises collaboration, communication, and commitment to help us reach our goals in a dynamic startup environment. We work in a field where the technology is changing daily, but that technology will forever change the world as we know it.
Experience Level: 4+ years
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- Actively promote quality and good design practices in our object oriented application code
- Build new features to improve experience and efficiency
- Pair program with team members of various experience levels, and provide code reviews
- Look forward to grow, take on new challenges, and constantly learn
- Be a mentor when you have the expertise / Be a student when someone else does
- At least 2 years of development experience using Ruby on Rails
- Demonstrated ability to develop full stack web applications and experience, working with external APIs
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment with a lot of autonomy; willing to wear multiple hats and enjoy taking ownership
- Understanding and commitment to Agile processes (we have a Scrum workflow)
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team’s coding quality
- Experience in developing or architecting an application from scratch.
- Experience writing feature, integration, and unit tests (good to have).
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch