As a Front-End Developer at White Rabbit Group, you will be working with designers, developers and the digital marketing team to create solutions for both existing and future websites using modern tools and following best practices. The work is challenging, fast-paced, and always changing. You must have demonstrated analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and cutting-edge coding skills. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is super passionate and willing to learn.
Experience Level: 2+ years
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- Create markups that are SEO friendly.
- Demonstrate excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work collaboratively in a group environment where good communication, good judgement, independance and timeliness is required.
- Minimum of two years designing websites professionally.
- Strong background in developing UIs to create exceptional user experiences.
- Pixel Perfect PSD to HTML conversion.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms (LESS, SASS).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX.
- Good Experience in using RWD, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Experience in building AMP pages.
- Having knowledge in Linked data.
- Hybrid WFH policy
- Annual company retreat
- Team lunch