Who We Are
White Rabbit Group is a company that partners with world class agencies for web and mobile app development and design, letting our customers focus on what they do best, while we focus on building. We have a broad spectrum of technologies that we work on including php, react, node, Shopify, WordPress, and fully native and hybrid mobile apps, to name a few. We have over 75 full time employees spanned across the US, Colombia and India and we work closely together to bring our customer’s visions to life and to have fun!
What We're Looking For
As a DevOps Engineer at White Rabbit Group, you will help in setting up a continuous build environment by optimising the development process to enable faster workflow by systematically decreasing development cycle time and improving built-in quality.
If you’re a seasoned DevOps professional with solid programming skills and enjoy collaborating among a high-intensity, fast-paced team, yet can stand out as a strong individual contributor, we should talk!
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux Server Farm.
- Clustering and High availability management along with Virtualisation solutions.
- Perform installation, implementation, customisation, operation, recovery and performance tuning.
- Review Backup and Initiate actions on backup failure against specific documentation.
- Develop automation workflows in CI/CD pipeline adhering to change management process.
- Network and Routing management.
- Technical team member to react on internal projects / IT concerns.
- Investigate and troubleshoot broader business / client infrastructure issues.
- Security and maintenance of the application and technology stack.
- Research & Development for Infra / Support / Software implementation.
- Evaluate and implement emerging DevOps tools and practices.
- Implement changes, perform security related tasks.
- Experience in cloud service providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure.
- Experienced in cloud architecture and implementation ( Virtualisation, Orchestration, Scalability).
- Deep understanding of Docker and orchestration tools.
- Experienced in Apache, Nginx.
- Knowledge in DNS handling.
- MySQL or other database administration.
- Knowledge in application management like PHP, Wordpress, Tomcat etc.
- Experience in setting up and managing monitoring tools.
- Hands-on with Bash Scripting and other automation.
- Experienced in Firewall and VPN.
- Good knowledge of security trends and best practices.
- Experience in HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance architecture.
- Developing Infra as Code to automate cloud deployments.
- Windows administration and troubleshooting skills.