As a DevOps Engineer at White Rabbit Group, you will be responsible for establishing a solid DevOps channel across the organization. This includes setting up a continuous build environment to speed up our software development and deployment process.
If you’re a seasoned DevOps professional with solid programming skills and enjoy collaborating among a high-intensity, fast-paced team, yet can stand out as a strong individual contributor, we should talk!
Experience Level: 5-8 years
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platforms.
- Monitor and support our large-scale distributed infrastructure in the cloud.
- Build cloud automation and internal tools.
- Look for ways to make the architecture, code and operations better.
- Deploy and configure Dev/QA/Stage/Prod environments and Setup reports for the configuration management.
Required Technical Experience:
- Experience in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms.
- Experience with configuration manager suite (Ansible/Puppet/Chef).
- Deep knowledge in Linux Server administration.
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python or Bash.
- Good knowledge in web and application servers.
- Knowledge of integrated maintenance tools (Zabbix, Elastic Search, LogStash, Kibana).